LARSEN was a joint research lab gathering EDF R&D, CNRS (CIRED) and University Paris Sud (GRJM). After four years (half-2006 / half-2010), LARSEN cancelled all its activites. You will find on this web site all the research works done by the LARSEN during its lifespan.
The research axes of the GIS LARSEN were :
1. Competition and long term efficiency
2. Effectiveness of various retail competition forms
3. Effects of European markets integration
4. Incentives policies for the promotion of non carbon energies
5. Competition policies in the electricity sector